Do You Want to Apply for Medical Residency in USA for International Students?
Many areas within the US are suffering from a severe shortage of doctors in all areas and as such are happy to recruit an IMG (International Medical Graduate). As UCLA says:
“No one would argue that the United States has a significant shortage of primary care physicians, or that California’s shortage is extreme. A “shortage” is defined by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services as fewer than one primary care physician for every 3,000 to 3,500 people, and according to the agency’s statistics, California has 607 federally designated shortage areas, impacting a population of some 6.7 million people.”
Despite the need for fully licensed doctors, only around 50% of eligible IMG residency applicants were able to get Matched to a place. This includes both US and non-US citizens. So if you want to get a place to further your career you will have your work cut out for you. Thankfully our specialist services are here to provide you with ERAS application help to boost your chances of gaining a place. Our experts know just how the process works and what you will need to do to be able to get yourself seen as an ideal candidate. Applying for PGY1 Residency with our support you will have a much greater chance of success as our experts know precisely what is being looked for to get you ranked highly in the Match.
How Can Our Residency Help for IMG Applicants Support You?
Applications for US residency programs are usually made through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service). This service will allow you to upload all of the information that the different programs will be looking for from your personal statement to your USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination) results. For an IMG you will also need to include your ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduate) status report. Once all of this information is uploaded you will then be able to review and select the residency programs that you want to apply to.
Actual selection, however, is done through the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP) or the Match. You will rank those programs that you want to attend and the programs will, in turn, rank the applicants in order of preference. The program then assigns places according to the preferences indicated. Our services can help you with all aspects of applying to medical residency in USA for international students.
Through our experts you can get support with all of the following:
- ERAS application review: our experts can work through your entire application that you have uploaded through MyERAS and provide you with feedback and advice on how to improve your personal application. We can provide you with information on improvements that you should be making through your electronic application covering areas from your volunteering experience through to the research you have undertaken.
- We can also show you if you have anything missing from your application and areas that you should consider trying to improve prior to submission.
- Residency personal statement writing services: one of the most important parts of your application will often be the personal statement or statement of purpose. With many applicants having similar qualifications the decision can often fall to who has written the most impressive statement. Our ERAS residency personal statement editing service and writing support have the expert help that you need to make sure that your statement is going to get you noticed. Our experts know precisely how to ensure that your personal statement can sway the decision in your favor.
- Interview coaching: once you have their attention through your application you will be invited for an interview. You will need to perform well here if you are going to get ranked highly within the Match. Our staff can help you with identifying the questions that you may be asked and to coach you with the best ways of answering those questions. Our support can help you to not only answer those questions but also boost your confidence and ability in answering those questions that are less easy to predict.
- General advice and support: not sure when the deadline is for your application or if you should be following up your application? Contact our support team and they will be able to provide you with the help and advice that you need to keep your application progressing smoothly.
Why Work with Our IMG Residency Help?
Whether you are in need of writing support for your IMG personal statement internal medicine or want someone to review your resume our services are here to help you. We offer a totally professional level of support that is highly effective.
Through us you get to benefit from:
- Postgraduate degree level qualified staff that have themselves been through the ERAS and Match process.
- The staff that fully understand what it takes to make your application stand out to get you noticed by the committee.
- A full understanding of the ERAS and NRMP processes and deadlines.
- Unique writing that is always tailored to your own specific requirements and application, supplied with a free plagiarism report.
- Proofreading on every service that we provide for you to ensure that writing is always free from errors.
- A quick turnaround on the services that we provide and delivery is guaranteed to be on time.
- Unlimited revisions on the services that are provided until you are fully satisfied with the end results.
- Pricing that is highly competitive and affordable.
- Guaranteed satisfaction with our professional IMG ERAS services or your money is returned.